Minn Kota Riptide Powerdrive 70 54" CoPilot No Foot Pedal
Minn Kota Riptide Powerdrive 70 Trolling Motor 54" Shaft with Co-Pilot RemoteModel: 1363565
- Deploy-Assist Lever: Get in and out of the water easily. Just depress the lever to deploy your trolling motor and when it's time to move, it stows easily and securely.
- CoPilot™: The original wireless remote gives you push-button command of speed and steering of your trolling motor.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter: Press a button to get an instant "stage of charge" reading.
- Advanced Corrosion Protection: Riptide® motor lower unit housings are grit-blasted, then coated in aluminum to prevent oxidization and rust. Then, a final layer of powder coat paint provides the ultimate protection.
- Digital Maximizer™: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
- Weedless Wedge™ 2 Prop: With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge™ 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructable composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.
Riptide PowerDrive has been counted on for years by saltwater anglers who want reliable performance with smart boat control features. So naturally, we just made it better. A tougher, sleeker new mount houses an arsenal of reliable, innovative options. Nobody outworks a Riptide.Specifications
|For Use In||Saltwater|
|Max Thrust||70 lbs.|
|Foot Pedal Style||Not Included|
|i-Pilot Link GPS||No|
|Universal Sonar 2||No|
What's in the Box:
- Riptide PowerDrive 70 lb. 54" motor
- Co-Pilot Remote
- MKP-32 Prop
- Mounting Hardware