Icom BP234 Lithium Battery For GM1600
Icom BP234 Lithium Battery For GM1600Model: BP234
- This battery pack is for EMERGENCY USE ONLY.
- It is a submersible, waterproof, 9.0V, 3300 mAh battery pack.
- Usable temperature range is within —20°C to +55°C (—4°F to +131°F).
- Use the specified chargers (BC-173). NEVER use another manufacturer’s charger.
- Use the supplied power adapter for the BC-173. NEVER use another manufacturer’s adapters.
The optional BP-234 battery pack is a non-rechargeable, Lithium battery pack for operation in a survival craft. BE SURE to replace the battery pack with a new one approximately five years after manufacturing, even if it still holds a charge. The inside battery material will become weak after a period of time, even with little use. The estimated number of times you can charge the battery is between 300 and 500. Even when the battery appears to be fully charged, the operating time of the transceiver may become short when: Approximately five years have passed since the battery was manufactured. The battery has been repeatedly charged.Specifications
|Product Dimensions||3 x 2 x 1 inches ; 4.8 ounces|
|Shipping Weight||5.4 ounces|