Fusion SM-F65CW 6.5" White Shallow Mount Speaker
Fusion SM-F65CW SM Series White 6.5" 100 Watt Shallow Mount SpeakersModel: 010-02263-10
- Shallow Basket Design - With a shallow mounting depth of only 24mm [15/16"], the SM Series speakers are ideal for installation where mounting depth is limited.
- Tuned, Sealed Enclosure Design - Protects the speakers' components from damage and ensures quality audio reproduction is delivered that normally could not be achieved by a speaker with such a shallow design.
- Retrofittable - The SM Series speakers have a circular back with a mounting diameter clearance of 130mm [5-1/8"], allowing it to fit easily into existing 6.5" speaker cutouts.
- Aesthetic Interior Design - Designed with aesthetics in mind, the SM Series come with a high-end acoustic fabric grille and feature rounded edges and contour cues to add style to your vessel.
- IP65 Weatherproof - The SM Series speakers are rated IP65 for protection against dust and water ingress in the harsh marine environment.
Introducing the new Fusion SM Series shallow mount speakers, designed for installations where mounting depth is limited without compromizing on sound quality and performance. The SM Series speakers are engineered with a sealed, perfectly-tuned enclosure to deliver quality audio reproduction that normally could not be achieved from the limitations of shallow mounting depths.
The SM Series speakers solves the age-old problem of achieving quality audio reproduction from the limitations of shallow mounting depths often required in many installations. By engineering a tuned, sealed enclosure into the back of the speaker, it eliminates the need to have sufficient volume behind the speaker for quality audio reproduction.
This makes the SM Series speakers capable of producing high-quality sound even with one of the most restrictive mounting depths of only 24mm [15/16"], allowing them to be installed in areas many other speakers will not fit, such as cabinets.
The SM Series speakers are designed for the harsh marine environment and are rated IP65 for water and dust ingress protection from the front when installed correctly, while also meeting industry standards for UV and salt fog protection.Specifications
|Speaker Enclosure Size
|155mm x 155mm [6-1/8" x 6-1/8"]
|Peak Power Rating
|Tuned and optimized 3"
|150 Hz - 20 kHz
|Cone / Surround Material
|Polypropylene with rubber surround
|Mounting Diameter Clearance
|Mounting Depth Clearance
|Operating Temperature Range
|0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
|Storage Temperature Range
|-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
|Water and Dust Resistance (IP rating)
|Speaker Dimensions: Length x Height x Depth
|155mm x 155mm x 46mm [6-1/8" x 6-1/8" x 1-13/16"]