B&G Triton2 Speed/Depth Package with DST810
B&G Triton2 Speed / Depth instrument packModel: 000-13298-002
- Optical Bonding Sporting an Optically Bonded 4.1-inch LCD display, Triton allows you to see clearly in all conditions with its large clear colour display 100% free from condensation or fogging.
- Efficient LCD Technology: Transflective LCD technology uses reflected ambient light to enhance day-time visibility, providing the clearest sailing dedicated display available. LED backlighting provides highly adjustable illumination when required, making Triton exceptionally efficient and extending time available from your battery capacity.
- Easy to Use: Triton provides simple on-screen menus controlled by soft-touch and reliable waterproof buttons.
- NMEA 2000® Certified: NMEA 2000 certification means you can be confident when adding Triton2 to an existing NMEA 2000 system. NMEA 2000 certification also opens up a wide variety of future expansion options for your Triton system..
- Easy Installation: A straight-forward front mounting method and a clip-on bezel over the (4) mounting screws combine with a single NMEA 2000 connection carrying both power and networked data.
- Autopilot Integration: Triton will display B&G Pilot data on a clear status screen.
The full-color Triton Display provides sailors with a clear visual representation of key instrument data including Speed, Depth, Wind, Heading, AIS targets, GPS data and more.
An Optically Bonded display means absolutely zero condensation or fogging, while transflective LCD technology provides exceptional contrast and visibility — day or night — while consuming less power than traditional backlight-only displays. The flexible, NMEA 2000® certified, Triton Display can be integrated into a wider navigation system and also be combined with a Triton Pilot keypad and NAC autopilot computer to create a complete autopilot control system, featuring B&G sail-specific autopilot steering algorithms.
What's in the Box:
- Triton2 Digital Instrument Display
- DST-810 Depth/Speed/Temp Sensor (Plastic)
- NMEA 2000 Micro-C Network starter kit